Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Day for Danger


My name is Francis....Francis Parker and i am a spy for the C.I.A. and im on a mission. My target is right infront of me. im taking careful aim, but something is amiss i feel like this is a set up. It was a set up.... I was set up. To many variables were here the man in the corner hiding a concealed weapon, also the guy on the left of me he looks like he is about to go for a.....gunshots oh how i hate gunshots mass panic everywhere people get in the oh my atlanta that was a close one.....ow ow ow that one hurt my leg he shot me in my leg limping limping toward that corner and oh brightlight. "Cut! we need to redo that shot the boom mic was still on set." oh great......i have to do this all over again......thats the life of a movie star.
pictures from

No comments:

Post a Comment